Green Infrastructure Certificate
Iowa Green Stormwater Infrastructure Certificate
New for 2017!
New to the ISWEP training line-up! The Iowa Green Stormwater Infrastructure Certificate consists of eight webinars and eleven hours of content and six months to complete. In the end you receive a Certificate of Attendance. There is no exam, as this is not a Certification program. There is a continuing education requirements consisting of a refresher webinar every three years in order to stay up-to-date with new technology as well as existing practices standards and specifications.
Webinars included in the IGSIC Certificate Program:
- Introduction to Green Infrastructure (:28 minutes)
- Bioretention Cells (1 hour 41 minutes)
- Bioswales (to be recorded)
- Green Roofs (1 hour 31 minutes)
- Native Landscaping / Native Turf (2 hours 4 minutes)
- Rain Gardens (41 minutes)
- Soil Quality Management and Restoration (1 hour 43 minutes)
- Permeable Pavement Systems (to be recorded)
ISWEP Member Registration